Jul 26, 2009

YetiUpdate


Just a heads up, I'm still here. Been doing a lot of non-review reading related to the Keeping An Eye On series, particularly some short stories from various authors. While I'm using the stories to inform the interviews, I've decided not to review them for various reasons. I may review some of their debut novels as they are released, however.

But on the positive note, I've got through most of the stuff I was trying to read and I should be back on track with a normal series of reviews, the first of which should be Robert Charles Wilson's Julian Comstock, which was released earlier this summer.

Other books in queue
Joe Abercrombie's Best Served Cold
Mike Carey's Dead Men's Boots
C.C. Finlay's Traitor to the Crown Trilogy
Joe Hill's Heart Shaped Box
Mark Chadbourn's Age of Misrule Trilogy
Troy Denning's Abyss (Star Wars)
Paul McAuley's The Quiet War


Which book/books should I pick up next off this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...