Jun 24, 2013

The Biggest SFF Books of the Fall (According to Publisher's Weekly)

Twitter is abuzz (achirp?) with a few announcements from authors regarding the recent release of Publisher's Weekly Best Books for Fall 2013.

Here is the full list of SFF titles, including some must reads like Rachel Swirsky's first Subterranean Press collection and Mira Grant's Parasite. (Speaking of Mira Grant, she has to rival Daniel Abraham or Brandon Sanderson in terms of output. How do they do it?) 

 

Children of Fire - Drew Karpyshyn 


  
The Incrementalists - Steven Brust and Skyler White


 
Dead Set: A Novel - Richard Kadrey


 

Under a Graveyard Sky - John Ringo


  

Parasite - Mira Grant


  


  
Doctor Sleep: A Novel - Stephen King


  
Let the Old Dreams Die - John Ajvide Linqvist






Kabu Kabu - Nnedi Okorafor

I've had a look at a few of the titles on the list but I can't say there are a few surprises in there that I'm going to need to check out.

What do you think? Is anything missing?

11 comments:

  1. Quite a few titles on there that I'm looking forward to, too! Didn't know that Nnedi Okorafor's got a new book coming out, though; I'll have to add that one to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about the Rachel Swirsky collection - have had a copy sitting here for a while, just waiting for the right moment to crack it open. The Incrementalists is a book I'm just drooling over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a hundred times YES to The Incrementalists.

    I'm surprised Republic of Thieves didn't make the list, especially since the printed ARCs (what few of them there are) say "the Fantasy event of the year!".

    the Swirksy and Okorafor just got added to my wish-list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. i actually like your blog post considerably . you've got really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some very great ideas above. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a difficult 2 weeks, but I am glad the work is done now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blog often and I truly appreciate your content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m thinking some of my readers might find a bit of this interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep on posting such quality articles as this is a rare thing to find these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is 1 website post that is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...